Children's Mental Health
Social and Emotional Learning
Clinical Practice in Schools
School Social Work Practice
- Has over twenty years of experience in School Administration and School Leadership.
- Provided the overall direction, leadership and supervision for a staff of more than 400 school social workers that provided diagnostic and clinical services to students in a large urban school system.
- Developed and initiated innovative school-based programs and services including School-based Brief Treatment
- Developed Model, Conflict Resolution, and Dating Violence Programs.
- Implemented systemwide professional development opportunities for school social workers to enhance their clinical skills as well as prevention and intervention services for vulnerable populations.
Affiliations, Associations, & Consultations
National Association of Social Workers
School Social Work of America
Illinois Association of School Social Workers
Academy of Certified Social Workers
Illinois Children Mental Health Partnership; Co-Chair School Policy Committee
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations; Board Member