Post-MSW Professional Educator License (PEL), School Social Worker Endorsement Application
Post-MSW (PEL) School Social Worker Endorsement Program applicants must submit this application form plus the supplemental application materials listed below. The application and all supplemental materials, including transcripts, must be submitted to the Jane Addams College of Social Work Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (MC 309), 1040 West Harrison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607.
1. Minimum Requirements (Must Submit)
2. ILTS Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) or ACT Plus Writing (Must Submit)
3. Reference Forms with Instructions (Must Submit)
4. Resume Instructions (Must Submit)
5. Transcripts (Must Submit)
6. Personal Statement (Must Submit)
Applicants may type directly into the form. Click Highlight Fields to highlight the fields into which you can type, and press Tab or click with your mouse pointer to move from one fillable field to another. Choose File, Save as, and select a location on your file system if you want to save your entries. When you are done, print out the application and mail it to the College along with the materials listed above.