Our group's major thrust is relationships among processing, properties and structure as well as the development of new materials and processes for energy, microelectronic and optoelectronic applications.
WHAT WE DO
- Thin film deposition
- Vacuum systems & reactor design
- Atomic layer deposition
- In-situ probing of surface chemical phenomena
- Novel materials for energy, microelectronic and optoelectronic applications
- Heterogeneous catalysis and surface chemistry
- Orthopaedic and dental implant surface functionalization visit our Publications page for more information
- Arman placed 2nd for poster presentation and 3rd place for table clinic at 2013 AAID Conference in Phoenix, AZ - Oct 23-26' 2013
- Sathees passed his Preliminary exam - Oct 02' 2013
- Congratulations to Yi Yang for her successful PhD defense - Sep 25' 2013
- Sathees receives the UIC-GSC travel grant for attending ALD-2013 conference in San Diego - Sep 12' 2013more...