- Jorge I. Rossero receives UIC Student Travel Presenter's Award for attending AICHE 2013 National Conference in San Francisco, CA - Nov 4th' 2013
- Arman Butt receives the UIC Student Travel Presenter's Award for attending AAID 2013 Conference in Phoenix, AZ - Oct. 23rd' 2013
- Jorge I. Rossero receives the UIC-GSC travel grant for attending AICHE 2013 National Conference in San Francisco, CA - Nov 4th' 2013
- Jorge Ivan Rossero attended the AICHE 2013 National Conference in San Francisco, CA - Nov 4th' 2013. Presentation title "Atomic Layer Deposition of Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Using Cp-Type Precursors and Water Vapor for Fuel Cell Applications."
- Arman placed 2nd for poster presentation and 3rd place for table clinic at 2013 AAID Conference in Phoenix, AZ - Oct 23-26' 2013
- Sathees passed his Preliminary exam - Oct 02' 2013
- Congratulations to Yi Yang for her successful PhD defense - Sep 25' 2013
- Sathees receives the UIC-GSC travel grant for attending ALD-2013 conference in San Diego - Sep 12' 2013
- Congratulations to Runshen Xu for defending his Ph.D. Thesis.-December 12th, '12.
- Nasim receives the 2012 Air Liquide ALD Applications Symposium Travel Grant for the ECS Convention @ Hawaii-September 27th, '12.
- Arman receives the 2012 AAID Research Foundation Student Award and Travel Grant for the Annual Convention @ Phoenix, AZ-August 30th, '12.
- Arman receives the 2012 IADR PG Student Research Fellowship and Travel Grant for the Annual Convention-May 1st, '12.
- Nasim defends her Master's Project-November 22nd, '11.
- Runshen receives travel and registration fee awards for the ALD Applications Symposium in the ECS meeting in Boston
- October 3rd '11
- Runshen passed his preliminary exam
- September 27th '11
- Qian receives DAMOP travel award for attending the 41st DAMOP conference at Houston
- May 26' 10
- Qian passed his preliminary exam
- April 8' 10
defends her PhD thesis - Nov 4' 09
Manish defends his PhD thesis - Sep 28' 09
- REU final colloquium July 30 2009
- Manish receives receives the
University of Tennessee Travel Grant for attending the NSF
CMMI 2009 Research and Innovation Conference.