Peoria Regional Program
One Illini Drive, Box 1649
Peoria IL 61656
Peoria Regional Program celebrated its 30th year in 2004 with over 400
advanced practice graduates.
Our campus offers the Master of Science in Nursing as well as the Doctor of Nursing Practice. The following advanced practice specialties are either offered or facilitated
at the Peoria campus:
- Administrative Studies in Nursing
- Administrative Studies in Nursing/Master of Business Administration (Joint Degree)
- Administrative Studies in Nursing/Master of Health Informatics (Joint Degree)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Community Health Nurse
- Advanced Community Health Nurse/Master of Public Health (Joint Degree)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Health/Advanced Community Health Nurse
- Occupational Health/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Perinatal Clinical Specialist
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- School/Advanced Community Health Nurse
- School/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Most courses are a combination of on-line and video
to or from other regions. Video conferencing brings you
classes live and supports interactive lectures.
Students can ask questions as they occur as if they were sitting
class fifty miles away.
Classes are offered Monday through Thursday and are scheduled
in the morning, afternoon, and evening hours. Clinical experiences
are provided at a broad array of facilities in the central Illinois
area and are supervised by a variety of outstanding advanced
Online RN to BSN Completion (for licensed registered nurses)
The Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program for RNs is an online program offered by the UIC College of Nursing through UIC Online. This degree provides students with an excellent foundation for a career in leadership in one of the fastest growing professions in the United States. Upon successful completion of all coursework, students will earn a fully accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago. For more information regarding the BSN Degree Completion Program for RNs, please click here
Click here to view the Peoria Winter/Spring 2011 Newsletter.
Click here to view the Peoria Winter/Spring 2010 Newsletter.
For more information, please
contact us in Peoria (Map & directions).