Rockford Regional Program
1601 Parkview Ave
Rockford IL 61107
The Rockford Regional program celebrated its 10th year in Rockford in 2002. We are located, with the College of Medicine, at the University of Illinois Chicago Rockford Campus at 1601 Parkview Avenue. Our campus offers easy access, ample parking, and a full service Health Sciences Library. Students have the advantage of affiliation with a top-ranked College of Nursing in a local setting.
Our College of Nursing Regional site offers access to a wide variety of graduate programs in a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Students in diverse specialties come together and build networks of colleagues for the future.
Our campus offers the Master of Science in Nursing as well as the Doctor of Nursing Practice. The following advanced practice specialties are either offered or facilitated at the Rockford campus:
- Administrative Studies in Nursing
- Administrative Studies in Nursing/Master of Business Administration (Joint Degree)
- Administrative Studies in Nursing/Master of Health Informatics (Joint Degree)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Community Health Nurse
- Advanced Community Health Nurse/Master of Public Health (Joint Degree)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Health/Advanced Community Health Nurse
- Occupational Health/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Perinatal Clinical Specialist
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- School/Advanced Community Health Nurse
- School/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
UIC College of Nursing is able to bring such a variety of graduate specialties to the Rockford area because we use technology to bring students together across our sites. Courses are offered in a variety of formats - in person, videoconference and on-line. Clinical experiences are arranged and supervised by our faculty at a variety of sites in and around Rockford. Our adjunct faculty who serve as preceptors are an outstanding group of clinicians.
Online RN to BSN Completion (for licensed registered nurses)
The Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program for RNs is an online program offered by the UIC College of Nursing through UIC Online. This degree provides students with an excellent foundation for a career in leadership in one of the fastest growing professions in the United States. Upon successful completion of all coursework, students will earn a fully accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago. For more information regarding the BSN Degree Completion Program for RNs, please click here
For more information, please
contact us in Rockford (Map & directions).