International Scholars: Academy of International Leadership Development (AILD) for Korean Scholars
The goal of the Academy of International Leadership Development (AILD) is to promote international leadership in research and academic administration/ management through partnership between scholars from abroad and UIC faculty members.
AILD has the following objectives, with specific emphasis placed on meeting individual needs.
- To develop and/or conduct research projects collaboratively in either or both countries.
- To publish research and scholarly articles collaboratively in journals in the States and/or international journals.
- To train post-doctoral fellows from abroad.
- To provide opportunities for learning various administrative and management roles in practice setting.
- To develop networks with international leaders in the States and in other countries.