Use these links for information about the
Chicago Sights and Sounds, the
Magnificent Mile-Michigan Avenue shopping area,
photographs of the area,
and travel to and from the
O'Hare and Midway airports.
Check here for even more information and trivia on Chicago.
For a selection of restarants, see
Chicago Trivia Test
What food is Chicago famous for?
- Chocolate Mousse
Why was Chicago nicknamed the Windy City?
- Locals love to sail
- Politicians are long-winded
- Annual International Kite Championship
- The Lake Effect Wind Chill Factor
Chicago is best known for what type of music?
- Heavy Metal
What famous firsts happened in Chicago?
- The first totally fireproof house was built and designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- The first American woman to win a Nobel Peace Prize lived in Chicago.
- The first ferris wheel made its debut in Chicago.
- None of the above.
- All of the above.
What cow is blamed for Chicago's Great Fire of 1871?
- Old MacDonald's
- Mrs. Lewis'
- Mrs. Corpus'
- Mrs. O'Leary's
- Mrs. O'Henry's
Chicago is known for a weather phenomenon known as
- Michigan Missie
- Lake Effect Heat
- Midwest Temperature Inversion
- Lake Effect Snow
What was a popular Chicago Tourist Attraction in 1999?
- The Moose are Loose
- Cows on Parade
- Dancing Dogs
- A Patridge in a Pear Tree
Chicago's Navy Pier, where the "Wise Guys and Gals Gala" takes place, is home to
- A 150-foot ferris wheel
- Numerous stores for shopping
- America's first stained glass museum
- None of the above
- All of the above