Are you a Civil Service employee? Discover the benefits of being a Civil Service Employee! Are you worried about your job? Do you know your rights? Would you like to help empower other Civil Service staff? We need you!
"SAC” is an advocate for Civil Service Employees which serves as a bridge between Campus Administration and the Civil Service Employees of the campus providing a channel of communication between Human Resources and the Officers of the University Administration.
Please meet us at the following times and table locations this Thursday, February 21, 2013 to help us recruit new members and let other employees know about Civil Service employee benefit information.
- Facilities Management, Physical Plant Building, 1140 S. Morgan, Basement floor 6:30am – 8:30 am and 2:00pm – 3:30 pm
- UIC Hospital, 1740 W. Taylor Street, 1st floor lobby 11:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:30pm – 5:00 pm
- SCE, Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted Street, 1st floor next to the building manager’s office off the Halsted Street entrance side, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- SSB, Student Services Building, 1200 W. Harrison Street, 1st floor in the atrium next to the Cruising café, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- SCW, Student Center West, 828 S. Wolcott Ave, 1st floor next to the UIC bookstore entrance near the 828 lobby, 11:00am – 3:00pm