Scantron System FAQs
Who can use the system?
to P1 and P2 classes ONLY. No exceptions.
- Interaction with course coordinators.
- Will not be open to individual instructors
What is the process after an exam or quiz?
Drop off forms
- Chicago- Make an appointment with Michelle
- Rockford- Make an appointment with Katie
- This will help to ensure the forms are secure and will be scanned as soon as possible.
- Chicago- Michelle will run
- Rockford- Katie will run
- Michelle will send Katie the Chicago responses and Katie will combine the two campuses answers and run the final reports
- A PGP encrypted file will be emailed back to the Chicago coordinator from Katie
- There are six reports that will be offered. (see scantron grading request form)
Will there be technical support if there is a problem?
- If there is a problem with the scanner, server, or storage, this is an IT issue for Sean.
- Sean will also be responsible for training the crew to understand the software.
- He has created technical and service documentation which will be maintained by Katie and Michelle.
- Scantron reps and support will also be available for service questions.
Michelle Ponschke (email@example.com) 312-996-1521
Katie Wenzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) 815-395-5713
Click here to request for Scantron Grading.