The College of Pharmacy would like to thank all alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends for an unforgettable celebration of 150 years of pharmacy last September.
Interview prospective students
The College is looking for alumni to assist in interviewing prospective students for both the Chicago and Rockford campuses during the week of March 22. Interviews are 30 minutes long, followed by a 10-minute period to complete an assessment. Training will be provided. For details, contact Deb Agard,
Looking to volunteer? Join us!
- White Coats: Take part in the time-honored tradition on Aug. 18 (Rockford) and 19 (Chicago).
- 2010 Mentoring Dinner: Share your career experiences with current students and meet fellow alumni. Date TBD.
- Reunion Class Agents for classes of 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000 and 2005! With our help, contact your classmates and encourage them to attend this year's celebration!
To volunteer for any of these opportunities, or to find out about how else you can donate your time to the College, contact Deb Fox,
Find us on LinkedIn/Facebook
- Linkedin: Search groups for "UIC College of Pharmacy."
- Facebook: Search "UIC College of Pharmacy" and join our group!
'Tis the season
Now more than ever, your generosity is a lifeline for the College. Discover the variety of ways you can give, or give your year-end gift online on through our secure site.
Chances are, you know an exceptional fellow alumnus, and we want you to tell us all about him or her. The Pharmacy Alumni Association seeks nominations for its annual alumni awards given out each year during reunion festivities. The four awards recognize the great accomplishments of pharmacy alumni in a variety of areas. Full award descriptions and a listing of past recipients can be found here. To nominate someone, please send a letter of nomination as well as the nominee’s resume/CV (if possible) to Deb Fox or send hard copy via postal mail to:
Attn: Deb Fox
Pharmacy Advancement Office
833 S. Wood St. (MC 874)
Chicago, IL 60612
fax: (312) 413-1910