Graduate Program - Funding/Support
Graduate students in the Pharmaceutical Biotechnology track are usually supported by a Teaching or Research Assistantship, currently at the rate of $22,950 per year ($1,912.50/month). UIC also offers a limited number of Fellowships that are awarded on a competitive basis.
In addition, students are encouraged to apply for alternate sources of funding. Here are some relevant links:
- UIC Graduate College Financial Awards
- National Institutes of Health
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- National Science Foundation
- American Heart Association