The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy has a variety of state-of-the-art research facilities available for our faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows, visiting scientists, and students to conduct cutting-edge research.
In addition to our Departmental Facilities, there are a number of other state-of-the-art, centralized research facilities available for our faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows, visiting scientists, and students.
- Electron Microscopy Service (EMS)
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (MSL)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory (NMRL)
- Confocal Microscopy Facility (CMF)
- Core Genomics Facility (CGF)
- DNA Sequencing (DNAS)
- Flow Cytometry Service (FCS)
- Protein Research Laboratory (PRL)
- Transgenic Production Service (TPS)
Computing & Statistical Services
Equipment Fabrication & Repair