Pharmacy releases Annual Report
Message from the Head - Janet P. Engle
Once again, the UIC Department of Pharmacy Practice has
completed a productive and successful year. Guided by the Strategic Plan, the
department continues to grow and meet stated goals.
Faculty & Student Highlights
Specialized knowledge, exceptional care UIC's organ-transplant residency is advancing the skills of pharmacists - while improving the health of patients.
- July 10, 2014 : Pharmacy Practice Residency Certificate Ceremony
- September 8, 2014 : Linda Grider wins COP Alumnus of the Year
- September 8, 2014 : Donna Kraus is honored with the Helms Award
- September 9, 2014 : Pharmacy Practice Welcomes New Faculty
- September 15, 2014 : Mary Moody Wins ICHP Pharmacist of the Year
- September 22, 2014 : Andrew Donnella Wins Amy Lodolce Mentor of the Year
- November 11, 2014 : Arnold Diaz Wins Award of Merit, INSPIRE and Luminary
- November 11, 2014 : Frank Paloucek was quoted in an article in the Maine Morning
- November 11, 2014 : Edith Nutescu was appointed Chairman of the Board for Pharmacotherapy