Andrew J. Donnelly
||Andrew J. Donnelly, PharmD, MBA, FASHP|
Director, Pharmacy Services
||C310 UIH (MC 883)|
||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612 |
|Research Interests |
Dr. Donnelly's areas of interest include pharmacy administration, pharmacy automation/technology as it relates to the medication use process, and anesthesiology/operating room pharmacy.
||Doctor of Pharmacy with Honors, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, Illinois|
||Masters in Business Administration with Honors, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Business Administration, Chicago, Illinois|
||Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy with Honors, University of Illinois at the Medical Center, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, Illinois|
||Associate in Arts with High Honors, Highland Community College, Freeport, Illinois|
|2002 to present
||Clinical Professor, College of Pharmacy|
|2003 to present
||Director, Ambulatory Pharmacy Services|
|2002 to present
||Director, Hospital Pharmacy Services|
|Representative Publications |
- Donnelly AJ. Tips for limiting outsourced compounding liability. Pharmacy Purchasing & Products 2009; 6(11):56-7.
- Donnelly AJ, Golembiewski JA. Perioperative care. In: Koda-Kimble MA, Young LY, eds. Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2009:9(1)-9(36).
- Donnelly AJ. Anesthesia agents. In: Ginsburg DB, ed. ASHP’s PharmPrep Interactive Case-Based Board Review [cd rom]. 3rd ed. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists; 2007.
- Donnelly AJ. Outsourcing your sterile product preparation: What you need to know. Pharmacy Purchasing & Products. 2005;2(2):6-7.
- Donnelly AJ. Understanding inhaled general anesthetics. Outpatient Surgery Magazine 2004: 5-11 (July supplement).
Click here to view Dr. Donnelly's abbreviated on-line CV.
Return to faculty list