||Julie Golembiewski, PharmD, FASHP|
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Pharmacy Practice
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
Dr. Golembiewski has published extensively in the area of operating room pharmacy and serves on the editorial boards of Anesthesia Today, The Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing, and Pharmacy Practice News.
|1993||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, IL|
|1980||Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, IL|
|Current UIC Appointments|
|2002 to present||Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy;|
Clinical Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine;
Clinical Pharmacist, Anesthesia/Pain, Medical Center
- Golembiewski J, Chernin E, Chopra T. Prevention and treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacists 2005;62:1247-1260.
- Kuchta A, Golembiewski J. Medication use in the elderly: Focus on the perioperative/perianesthesia setting. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing 2004;19(6):415-427.
- Kim K, Golembiewski J. Potential drug interactions in the perioperative period: Focus on the elderly patient. Anesthesia Today 2004;15(2):15-22.
- Stevenson JG, Pearlman M, Green CR, Newland S, Grondin L, Thompson M, Golembiewski J. Altering the prescribing patterns of meperidine in a university teaching hospital: A quality improvement initiative. Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Safety 2004;30(5):277-281.
- Schlitt C, Golembiewski J. The Therapeutic Landscape of Perioperative Care: Current Approaches, New Drugs in Development, and the Problem of Drug Shortages. Anesthesia Today 2003;14(1):13-17.