||James Lee, PharmD, BCACP|
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmacy Practice
||Clinical Sciences Building, Room 330|
||833 South Wood Street, Rm164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612 |
|Research Interests |
||Ambulatory Care Residency (PGY2), University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa|
| 2011||Pharmacy Practice Residency (PGY1), University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa|
| 2010||PharmD, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy, Dallas, Texas|
| 2006||Pre-Pharmacy, Chemistry, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas |
|2012 to present
||Clinical Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Practice|
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy
|2010 to 2012
||Adjunct Faculty Member|
University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
- Lee JC, McDanel DM, Horner KE, Krummel ML. Evaluation of clinical and financial outcomes of a pharmacist-managed anticoagulation clinic. (PGY-2 residency research results) (Platform presentation) Midwest Pharmacy Residents Conference, Omaha, NE, May 2012.
- Lee JC, Schleich KT. Transitioning to pharmacy practice. 2012 Educational Expo. Iowa Pharmacy Association, Des Moines, IA, Jan 2012.
- Lee JC. Therapy in allergic rhinitis and the pharmacist’s role. General membership / continuing pharmacy education meeting. Johnson County Pharmacy Association, Iowa City, IA, Jan 2012.
- Lee JC, McDanel DM, Horner KE, Krummel ML. Comparison of pharmacist-managed anticoagulation patients in clinic and telephone-based settings. (PGY-1 residency research results) (Poster) University HealthSystem Consortium Pharmacy Council Meeting, New Orleans, LA, Dec 2011.
- Lee JC. Impact of concurrent marijuana use on warfarin management (patient case presentation). Resident Conference. University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, Nov 2011.
- Lee JC. Ticagrelor, Recently approved non-controlled and controlled substance pain medications (new drug therapy presentations). Progress in Internal Medicine (conference). The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Coralville, IA, Sep 2011.
Click here to view Dr. Lee's abbreviated on-line CV.
Return to faculty list