||Shiyun Kim, PharmD, CDE|
Clinical Assistant Professor
Ambulatory Pharmacy Services
||335 CSB, M/C 886|
||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612 |
||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL|
|Clinical Assistant Professor, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy, University of Chicago|
|Representative Publications |
- Kim S, Clozapine Support Group therapy provided by the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) pharmacist from University Outpatient Psychosis Treatment Program, presented at the American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA) 2013 Annual meeting & Exposition, Los Angeles, CA, March 1-4, 2013. (Poster Presentation)
- Kim S, Solari H, Weiden P, Bishop J. Paliperidone palmitate injection for the acute and
maintenance treatment of schizophrenia in adults. Patient Prefer Adherence 2012;6:533-45.
- Kim S, Satisfaction with Medication Therapy Management Services at a University Ambulatory Care Clinic, presented at the American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA) 2012 Annual meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, LA, March 9-12, 2012. (Poster Presentation)
- Weiden P, Solari H, Kim S, Bishop J. Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics and the Management of Nonadherence. Psychiatric Annals 2011;41(6):271-278.
- Kliethermes MA, Schullo AM, Tilton J, Kim S, Pellegrino A. Model for medication therapy management in a university clinic. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2008;65(9):844-56.
Click here to view Dr. Kim's on-line CV.
Return to faculty list