Courtney D. Krueger
|Courtney D. Krueger, PharmD, BCPS|
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmacy Practice
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
|Research Interests |
Dr. Krueger's areas of interest include teaching, oncology, and medication safety.
|2004||Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois|
|2003||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Iowa College of Pharmacy, Iowa City, Iowa|
|Current UIC Appointments|
|2004 to present||Clinical Assistant Professor,Drug Information Center;|
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Krueger C. Ask The Expert: I have recently read a lot on twitter that NSAIDs cause more deaths than opioids. Can you clarify if this is true? Practical Pain Management. 2013;13(10). http://www.practicalpainmanagement.com/treatments/pharmacological/opioids/ask-expert-do-nsaids-cause-more-deaths-opioids.
- Stachnik JM, Krueger CD. Infertility in women. In: Murphy JE, Lee MW, eds. Pharmacotherapy Self-Assessment Program, 2013 Book 2. Special Populations. Lenexa, KS: American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 2013:61-76.
- Lodolce AE, Krueger CD. Managing anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease. Pharmacy Practice News. 2012;39. http://www.pharmacypracticenews.com/download/Anemia_ppn0612_WM.pdf.
- Krueger C. Methadone for pain management. Practical Pain Management. 2012;12(2).
- Krueger C. Medications for chronic pain – other agents. Practical Pain Management. 2011;11(5):90-99. Available at:
- Krueger C. Management of warfarin therapy. Pharmacy Practice News. 2011;38:43-50 (updated 2012). Available at:
- Krueger C. Management of epidermal growth factor inhibitor-induced dermatologic toxicity. Pharmacy Practice News. 2010;37:16-20. Available at:
- Eckhoff CD, DiDomenico RJ, Shapiro NL. Initiating Warfarin Therapy: 5 mg versus 10 mg. Ann Pharmacother. 2004;38:2115-2121.