Carissa E. Mancuso
|Carissa E. Mancuso, PharmD|
Clinical Assistant Professor
Drug Information Clinical Pharmacist
Department of Pharmacy Practice
|Office||B12 College of Pharmacy|
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
Dr. Mancuso's areas of interest include drug information, educational techniques to advance student learning, pharmacy residency training, and solid organ transplant.
|2004||Speciality Residency in Drug Information with a focus in Academia|
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
|2003||Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL|
|2002||Doctor of Pharmacy, Temple University School of Pharmacy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|1998||Pre-pharmacy, Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Current UIC Appointments|
|2007 to present||Clinical Assistant Professor/Drug Information Clinical Pharmacist |
- Mancuso CE, Gabay MP, Steinke LM, VanOsdol SJ. Peramivir: an intravenous neuraminidase inhibitor for the treatment of 2009 H1N1. Ann Pharmacother. 2010;44(7-8):1240-1249.
- Boullata JI, Mancuso CE. A “how-to” guide to prepare abstracts and poster presentations. Nutr Clin Pract 2007;22(6):641-646.
- Mancuso CE, Tanzi MG, Gabay M. Paradoxical reactions to benzodiazepines. Pharmacotherapy 2004;24(9):1177-1185.
- Mancuso CE, Paloucek FP. Understanding and preparing for pharmacy practice residency interviews. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2004;61(16):1686-1689.
- Ipema HJ, Lodolce AE, Mancuso CE. Survey of drug information activities of ASHP-accredited pharmacy practice residency programs. Am J health Syst Pharm. 2011;68(13):1194-1195.