Mary L. Moody
||Mary L. Moody, BSPharm|
Clinical Associate Professor
||B12 PHARM, MC886|
||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612 |
|Research Interests |
||ASHP Hospital Pharmacy Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois|
||Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, University of Illinois, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, Illinois|
|2007 to present
||Director, Business Development, Drug Information Center|
|1997 to present
||Director, ASHP accredited Specialized Residency in Drug Information|
|1993 to present
||Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy|
|Representative Publications |
- Moody ML. The drug addiction treatment act of 2000. Continuing education program for pharmacists (ACPE Accredited, 2 hours). Clinical Trends in Pharmacy Practice 2003;17 (4) 66-77.
- Colgan K, Moody ML, Witte K. Responsible use of blood products in response to supply and demand. Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2000;57:2094-8.
- Shannon ME, Malecha SE, Cha AJ, Moody ML. Evaluation and critical appraisal of a random sample of drug information practice in United States academic and industry medical information centers. Drug Information Journal. 2000;34:1133-38.
- Malecha SE, Cha AJ, Holt RJ. Moody ML. Establishing a combined drug information residency in Industry and Academia. A, J Pharm Educ. 2000;64:177-180.
- Malecha SE, Cha AJ, Moody ML. Combined residency in industry and academia: enhanced educational experience. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. 1999;34 (Dec): P-51D.
Click here to view Ms. Moody's abbreviated on-line CV.
Return to faculty list