Keith A. Rodvold
|Keith A. Rodvold, PharmD, FCCP, FIDSA|
Co-director Section of Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy
|Office||105C PHARM, MC886|
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
|Research Interests |
Dr. Rodvold's areas of interest and research include pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, infectious diseases and hematology.
|1981||Research Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacology, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy at St. Paul-Ramsey Medical Center, St. Paul, Minnesota|
|1980||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|1978||Bachelor of Science, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Current UIC Appointments|
|1994 to present||Professor with Tenure, Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy|
|1991 to present||Associate Professor of Pharmacy in Medicine, Department of Infectious Diseases, College of Medicine|
- Hermsen ED, Hovde LB, Sprandel KA, Rodvold KA, Rotschafer JC. Levofloxacin plus metronidazole administered once daily versus moxifloxacin monotherapy against a mixed infection of Escherichia coli and Bacteroides fragilis in an in vitro pharmacodynamic model. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2005;49:685-689.
- Sprandel KA, Styrczula DE, Deyo K, Sibley C, Rodvold KA. Stability and compatibility of levofloxacin and metronidazole during simulated and actual Y-site administration. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2005;62:88-92.
- Lodise TP Jr, Lomaestro B, Rodvold KA, Danziger LH, Drusano GL. Pharmacodynamic profiling of piperacillin in the presence of tazobactam in patients through the use of population pharmacokinetic models and Monte Carlo simulation. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2004;48:4718-4724.
- Sprandel KA, Schriever CA, Pendland SL, Quinn JP, Gotfried MH, Hackett S, Graham MB, Danziger LH, Rodvold KA. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of intravenous levofloxacin 750 milligrams and various doses of metronidazole in healthy adult subjects. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2004;48:4597-4605.
- Fiscella RG, Lai WW, Buerk B, Khan M, Rodvold KA, Pulido JS, Labib S, Shapiro MJ, Blair NP. Aqueous and vitreous penetration of linezolid (Zyvox) after oral administration. Ophthalmology 2004;111:1191-1195.