|JoAnn Stubbings, MHCA|
Clinical Associate Professor
Manager, Research and Public Policy, Ambulatory Pharmacy
Assistant Director, Specialty Pharmacy services
Department of Pharmacy Practice
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
|Research Interests |
|1980||Master of Health Care Administration, University of Mississippi College of Pharmacy|
|1978||BS Pharmacy, The Ohio State University|
|Current UIC Appointments|
|2002 to present||Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice & Department of Pharmacy Administration|
|2000 to present||Manager, Research and Public Policy, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Services|
- Stubbings JA. The Medicare Drug Benefit: What pharmacists need to know. InetCE 221-999-05-044-H03, 9(7), September 26, 2005, http://www.inetce.com/index.asp.
- Stubbings JA, Kliethermes MA, Schumock GT. Medicare drug cards: Where's the savings? Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, 45(3), 308-9, May/June 2005.
- Wilson L, Talsania Patel S, Assam A, and Stubbings J. Cooking up a hands-on experience for diabetes patients, Illinois Pharmacist, 66(1), January/February 2004; p. 268.
- Stubbings JA. Use of a real-life pharmaceutical marketing case to establish collaborative relationships and develop team building skills, American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 65(4), Winter 2001, p. 413-418.
- Stubbings JA. Unmet needs in the management of Alzheimer's disease: managed care perspective, Drug Benefit Trends, 11(4), April, 1999.