Maria Giovanna Tanzi
|Maria Giovanna Tanzi, PharmD|
Clinical Assistant Professor
|Office||B12 PHARM, MC886|
|US Mail||833 South Wood Street, RM164 MC886, Chicago, IL 60612|
|Research Interests |
Dr. Tanzi's areas of interest include cardiovascular therapeutics, formulary management, and medical writing.
|2001||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago|
|1997||Pre-pharmacy Curriculum, University of Illinois at Chicago|
Current UIC Appointments
|2002 to Present||Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy|
|2005 to Present||Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee Member, Medical Center|
- Tanzi MG. Aluminum Exposure: Balancing the Issues. Continuing education program for pharmacists (ACPE Accredited, 1 hour). August 2006.
- Mancuso CE, Tanzi MG, Gabay MP. Paradoxical reactions to benzodiazepines: literature review and treatment options. Pharmacotherapy 2004;24:1177-85.
- Vasquez EM, Tanzi M, Benedetti E, Pollak R. Medication noncompliance after kidney transplantation. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2003;60:266-9.
- Tanzi MG, Schoen M, Bauman JL. Clinical experience with ultra low-dose amiodarone (100. mg/day). Pharmacotherapy 2003;22:1327.
- Tanzi MG, Gabay MP. Association between honey consumption and infant botulism. Pharmacotherapy 2002;22:1479-83.