Eljim Tesoro, PharmD, BCPS
|Eljim Tesoro, PharmD, BCPS|
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Pharmacy Practice
||833 S. Wood St., RM 164 MC886 |
Chicago, IL 60612
|Dr. Tesoro's areas of interest include nosocomial infections in the ICU, neuroprotection and acute CNS|
injury, and stroke.
||Critical Care fellowship , Virginia Commonwealth university / Medical College of Virginia|
||Pharmacy Practice Residency , University of Illinois at Chicago|
||Doctor of Pharmacy, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California|
||Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland|
|2004 to present
||Director, Critical Care Residency, College of Pharmacy and Medical Center|
|2002 to present
||Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice|
|1999 to present
||Clinical Pharmacist, Department of Neurosurgery|
- Roitberg B, Kennedy O, Hanjani S, Mucksavage JJ, Tesoro EP. Human recombinant factor VII for emergency reversal of coagulopathy in neurosurgical patients: a retrospective, comparative study. Neurosurgery 2005;57:832-6.
- Slavin KV, Tesoro EP, Mucksavage JJ. The treatment of cancer pain. Drugs of Today, 2004; 40 (3): 235-245.
- Tesoro EP, Jung R, Martin SJ, Pendland SL*. In Vitro Activity of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: Single versus Combination Agents. J Appl Res 2003; 3:168-172.
- Brophy GM, Tesoro EP, Schrote GL, Garnett WR. Pharmacist impact on posttraumatic seizure prophylaxis in patients with head injury. Pharmacotherapy, 2002; 22(2): 251-5.
- Brophy GM, Tesoro EP, Tang Z, Karnes HT, Doppenberg E, Bullock MR. Using Brain Microdialysis to Detect Drug Penetration in Severe Brain Injury Patients (Abstract). 31st Critical Care Congress, San Diego, California, January 27, 2002.
Click here to view Dr. Tesoro's on-line CV.
Return to faculty list