Student-Course and Course Coordinator Evaluations Needs
- All courses should include a student-course evaluation component.
- The Office for Academic Affairs (OAA) will coordinate the student-course evaluation process. The forms will be available from OAA through the course coordinator/s.
- Student-course evaluations should be conducted during the last week of class and not during finals week.
- Course coordinators are asked to set aside approximately 10 minutes at the beginning of class to do the student-course evaluations.
- The team leader or his or her designee will be responsible for collecting the forms and returning them to the OAA.
- Course Coordinator/s and Team leaders will receive the summarized course information and determine the areas which need to be revised for the future. The Team Leaders will provide to EPC an overview of the course data and its potential impact to the curriculum.