Using ResponseWare and RemotePoll Software to poll a remote campus
Download Instructions for RemotePoll (pdf version)
Instructions for RemotePoll
Preface: In order to create RemotePoll account with Turning Technologies you need to fill out this form for the IT department. This account is required to create a ResponseWare Session ID.
1. After launching the TurningPoint software and opening your presentation, select the TurningPoint 2008 tab
2. Click Tools > ResponseWare
3. Enter Username and Password (credentials created with John Juat) where Username is your full UIC email address. Then click Allow Guests
.4. Click Login
5. If you receive a Privacy Statement window, place a check in the checkbox, then click Accept.6. Your Session ID has been created. Please provide the Session ID # to the person on the remote site. Click Close. (WARNING: DO NOT CLICK LOGOUT. Clicking Logout will terminate the Responseware session)
1. Launch the RemotePoll client by double clicking the RemotePoll icon on the desktop.
2. After the Session ID has been created by the Host site, enter it into the Session ID field.
3. Click the ResponseWare Connect button.
4. Not Connected… text will change to text saying that you are connected to a Session ID. (WARNING: DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW. Closing this window will terminate the Responseware connection)