- HelpDesk: Computer software troubleshooting and hardware troubleshooting
- Optimize your PC: ITU newsletter and tips on using your computer
- Recommendations on software, hardware, and process automation
- Installation of computer software and hardware
- Network connections, connectivity and network management
- Multi-media Classroom troubleshooting and instruction
- Scanning assistance
- ScanTron operation
- Video conferencing setup and new-user orientation
- Student Lab user support, and new student lab orientation
- Student Lab maintenance Install, maintain and upgrade PC hardware and software for any of the college faculty and staff. Call the IT Unit to make an appointment for a new computer setup or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Schedule at least two weeks in advance to ensure timely setup.
Maintain the PCs and other hardware in the podiums of the Multi-Media Classrooms (MMCs). Provide training on the equipment located in the podiums in the MMCs
Maintain the PCs and other equipment in the computer lab areas of the College. Provide assistance on scanners in rooms 180.
Support network connections within the College.
Please call the ITU to make an appointment for a new computer setup. Send an e-mail at least a week in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure timely setup.
Computer helpdesk support is available 5 days a week 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Student Lab Support
Also available during Fall and Spring semesters: Student Lab Support from 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Emergency help 5:00p.m. - 10:00p.m., call 312-996-8736.
You want to create a web site for a project or class
If you need help in setting up a web address, getting permissions to a web directory or developing a web site for your project or class then email: email@example.com