Pre-Pharmacy Advising Appointments for Those Interested in the UIC Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- a high school student who is interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy?
- a college student trying to figure out what courses you should take to fulfill the pre-pharmacy prerequisite courses?
- a person who has done college coursework in the past and wants to know how those credits might apply towards meeting the prerequisites?
- a current applicant who wants to make sure you have taken the correct courses to meet the prerequisites?
- a past applicant who didn't receive an admission offer and would like to have you materials reviewed?
Would you like an Admissions Counseling appointment? Click on the following link to schedule an appointment. If you have college coursework, you need to fax copies of all of your transcripts to us at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. (FAX: 312-413-0106)