Information Technology at CADE
The Programming Services Group develops data systems using Microsoft .NET and other technologies. This includes developing the database server connections for Flash and game engines.
Network and Server Administration
The Network and Server Administration group maintains CADE’s physical and virtual servers, ensures data security and protection, and supports the Center’s hardware, software, and network infrastructure. The group is responsible for CADE’s internal technical support and providing technical assistance to clients and partners. Network and Server Administration oversees CADE’s
computers, servers and data integrity.
Network and Server Administration staff also:
- Architect and monitor the computer network
- Provide IT and computer network consulting and development
- Coordinate and implement data and network security
- Perform data backups and restores
- Maintain, upgrade and support servers and other infrastructure equipment
- Provide helpdesk management and triage
- Conduct software licensing and installation
- Apply patches, upgrades, and fixes