Web Design and Project Management
The Web Design and Project Management group is responsible for the design and development of web sites, and for client and project management. The group's personnel has expertise in project coordination, information architecture, instructional design, graphic design, content development, web usability, and accessibility. Skilled ASP, ASP.NET and Java programmers develop systems and applications.
These creative individuals direct a project from initiation through development to completion. An eye for detail, a clear vision, and the ability to orchestrate the interests and requirements of multiple stakeholders and production personnel are fundamental to this role.
Web Design and Project Management staff are project managers on most of CADE's projects, including that are non web-based. Following the Project Management Institute's guidelines and best practices, CADE project managers ensure that our clients needs and expectations are met; on time and on budget.
CADE programmers generate the core functionality behind our online systems. These applications incorporate sophisticated features with complex back-end programming, with clean, user-friendly interfaces. The programmers adhere to a rigorous testing and implementation process prior to launching or rolling out a system. They cross-collaborate to ensure programming consistency and shared quality assurance standards.
Web Design and Project Management staff also:
- Design, code and create web sites
- Conduct face-to-face and virtual training of systems
- Provide technical writing expertise
- Develop wireframes and sitemaps
- Liaise with clients to determine project parameters
- Schedule and lead development and production meetings
- Establish and implement standards for accessibility compliance
- Incorporate web site search engine optimization
- Program applications to integrate with legacy systems
- Implement planning, testing, and quality assurance procedures
- Manage project workflow
- Ensure that projects remain within their scope, timeframe, and
- Coordinate with external vendors, client programmers/IT staff
- Write progress reports and summaries
- Provide technical and creative vision
- Present knowledgeable feedback and expertise to existing clients