From which companies and organizations do our participants come from?
Our participants come from a variety of companies, organizations and governments around the world. Here a selection:
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Abbott Laboratories
- BP PLC.
- The Hershey Company
- Debswana Diamond Company (Pty) Ltd
International organizations and governmental institutions
- International Organization for Migration
- Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Government of Botswana, Ministry of Health
- Government of Peru, Ministry of Health
- Government of Dutch Antilles, Social Insurance Bank of the Netherlands
- Government of India, Mormugao Port Trust. Goa
- Government of Chile, Public Agency for Occupational Health and Safety
- Government of Afghanistan, Ministry of Public Health
- National Institute of Occupational Health, South Africa
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, CDC, USA
Insurance companies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and educational Institutions
- Institute for Development of Production and Work Environment (IFA), Ecuador
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Health College of Public Health, University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Buenos Aires Medical Center of Asociart, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Health Care Foundation, Nepal
- School of Public Health, Health Sciences, University of Mongolia
To see a world map with all countries of our participants, click here.