Scholarships and Donations
The course organizers are making efforts to obtain funds for scholarships to this Global Program in Occupational Health Practice. Depending on the availability of funds, the following criteria apply for scholarship awards:
An eligible applicant considered for scholarship must be a worker for a not-for-profit institution, such as non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or trade unions.
Persons who work at for-profit institutions such as commercial occupational health services or companies/private sector/industry are not eligible for scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded using the following criteria:
- meets the eligibility requirements stated above.
- is an active participant in an organization or network and can act as a multiplier with the knowledge and skills gained in the course.
- is working in a non-governmental institution rather than in a governmental institution.
- has explained in a letter of application:
- his/her work, employments and financial needs
- his/her role and activities in a network/organization
- the reasons why and how this program will enhance her/his impact in the organization/network and
- her/his plans to use the acquired skills and how they will have an impact beyond the person or even organization in her/his country.
Applying for a scholarship is completed through program registration.
Decision on scholarships awards will be made approximately one month before the start of the first course (August) and all applicants will be informed at that time. All scholarships depend on the availability of funds.
For the program year 2015/2016, we have only a limited number of partial or full scholarships available. Please apply early! Deadline for scholarship applications was the end of May 2015.
If you, your institution or company are interested in giving
a donation or supporting the installment of a scholarship, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Give