Student Lounges: “Oases”
In recent years, UIC transformed 20+ underutilized areas into comfortable learning centers—or Oases—where students can gather, interact, study or simply lounge while in between classes. In addition to improved lighting and ergonomics, each Oasis features vibrant artwork by UIC Art and Design students.
For more information, visit the Oasis website.
Meet this peer mentor and see how UIC has helped him both academically and professionally. Find out how he likes to procrastinate and the interesting location where he has landed a job.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2015 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois