IT / Computing
At UIC, students can enjoy the convenience of free wireless access throughout most of the campus. (Residence halls, however, do require a usage fee.)
And, thanks to UIC's Academic Computing and Communications Center, students have access to much more, including a wide range of technical consulting services to make your day-to-day computing and information technology experiences as simple and straightforward as possible.
Whenever questions pop up regarding hardware, software, email, networks, servers, multimedia, cell phones, videoconferencing or web issues, contact ACCC for fast, friendly solutions.
- Getting started with technology at UIC
- Wireless locations
- Computer lab locations
- Micro/Station, computer store
- Security for your computer
- Residential technology services-cable, Internet connection, telephone features (voicemail, etc.)
- Blackboard @ UIC-online teaching and learning
- UIC online courses and programs
- UIC department-specific resources
General IT or computing questions? Call (312) 413-0003.
For more information, visit the IT/Computing (ACCC) website.
Get to know this engineer and find out how she is such a strong role model for her younger sister. Discover why she enjoys being involved with the Society of Women Engineers.
- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois